Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
All recent versions of popular browsers give users a level of control over cookies.
Users can set their browsers to accept or reject all, or certain, cookies. Users can also set their browser to prompt them each time a cookie is offered.
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Allowing you to submit comments to our site
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- Videos (powered by YouTube and Vimeo)
- Google Maps
- Other embedded content
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Analytics Cookies we use include:
- Google Analytics – If you are anti-Google you can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics (we’d prefer you didn’t though as this data is seriously helpful to us in improving our website)
UltraVision Group Websites
This policy covers all websites and microsites managed and maintained by UltraVision International Limited.
A full list of these websites are:
Please visit www.aboutcookies.org for further information on how to delete or control cookies. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.